At a Glance
- A dual-language immersion IB World School offering preschool through high school programs leading to the prestigious IB Diploma Programme in grades 11 and 12.
- An integrated curriculum based on proven German and International Baccalaureate (IB) curricula, combining bilingual German and English instruction with project-based learning and a cross-cultural experience.
- Offering exceptional and well-rounded academics, guiding students in developing their strengths across academic disciplines as well as their critical thinking skills, social-emotional competencies, and artistic abilities
- Offering a unique international perspective in a vibrant and diverse community of students, parents, and teachers.
- A highly qualified international faculty inspiring students and preparing them to continue their education at top-tier high schools and universities in the US and abroad.
Exceptional Preschool through high school education. Our small class sizes allow teachers to give individualized support to each of our students and challenge them to realize their full potential.
- Preschool and Kindergarten blending early language and math concepts with social-emotional education, gross and fine motor activities, music and art exploration, and intercultural learning.
- Elementary School (grades 1-4) focusing on language and quantitative competencies, the arts, experimental science, and physical education.
- Middle School (grades 5-8) emphasizing advanced academic skills and independence while supporting personal development and growth.
- High School building upon our innovative middle school curriculum our high school program leading to the highly regarded International Baccalaureate Diploma Progamme in grades 11 and 12.
Dual language German/English immersion. We employ rigorous and developmentally appropriate German curricula to develop students' strengths across academic disciplines as well as their critical thinking skills, social-emotional competencies, artistic expression, and motor skills. Our students receive project-based, literature-rich English language instruction in every grade.
A spacious campus including large classrooms, bilingual library, dedicated music and art spaces, a science laboratory, an auditorium, athletic facilities, and ample play space.
A competitive tuition structure and tuition assistance for eligible families.
German is the national language of Europe's largest and the world's fourth largest economy. Considering Germany’s influence in the arts as well as in science, engineering, and business fields, it is clear that German language fluency opens the door to a world of opportunities.
With over 100 million German speakers in Germany and across the world, German has a truly global cultural and linguistic presence. That’s why EBGIS is an international school, not just a German school. We see the world through the lens of German language and cultural immersion, actively engage with other cultures, and create opportunities for our students to learn in a dynamic, multidimensional way with a global perspective.