The faculty and staff of EBGIS are a tightly knit group of educators and administrators united by a common passion for German language and culture, academic excellence, and the development of our students as unique individuals.
We draw our faculty from top-tier academic programs in Germany, other European countries, and the United States. EBGIS teachers are trained in an array of academic disciplines that mirror our curriculum and pedagogical approach. Our leadership brings a wide range of skill sets and perspectives to the school.
Teachers and staff at EBGIS are committed to providing an exceptional education for our students. A supportive learning environment that promotes autonomy and personal responsibility, modern teaching methods, differentiated learning opportunities, and project-based cooperative learning are fundamental to our success.
Teachers and staff selected to work at EBGIS excel in the following areas:
- Exceptional qualifications and training to meet our academic standards.
- Educational values aligned with the school's mission and guiding principles.
- Enthusiasm for school development and innovation.
- Active participation in the ongoing adaptation of teaching concepts and methodologies.
- Flexibility and openness to new ideas and changes.
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
- Ability to work in an international environment.
- Willingness to engage in regular communication with families.
- Empathy and respect for others.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Open positions at EBGIS are listed below on an ongoing basis. We encourage you to check back on this page frequently for updates. Also visit us on Lehrer Weltweit for current job openings and additional information. We welcome inquiries at any time.If you are interested in submitting a resume for consideration, we welcome you to do so! Please send an email with your documents to email@example.com.
Spanish Language Teacher
We seek a dedicated and reliable Spanish teacher with US or German teaching qualifications for our Middle School Program. This is a part-time position.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Completed studies in the field of education and teaching credentials for Spanish
- At least 3 years teaching and classroom experience – ideally in an international school environment
- Experience with differentiated teaching
- Experience working in mixed-grade settings
- Experience with interdisciplinary, project-based work
- Knowledge of, or the ability to quickly become familiar with, the Thuringian curriculum
- Very good written and spoken language skills, ideally in English and in German, in addition to fluency in Spanish
Personal and Other Competencies:
- Team and communication skills
- Strong intercultural understanding and cultural open-mindedness
- High degree of commitment and flexibility
- Responsibility and organizational skills
- Commitment to school development
- Exemplary and thoughtful conduct, guided by a strong sense of responsibility
We are looking for teachers with a high degree of dedication, flexibility, team spirit, creativity, and the willingness and ability to take initiative and innovate. Our staff is engaged beyond their classroom responsibilities, including in school development, communication with parents, external presentation of the school, and other activities that promote the school's programs and community.
Please send your complete application (including cover letter, resume, training and degree certificates, assessments, and other relevant documents) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application.