How To Apply
We accept applications on a rolling basis if space is available.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button on this page to access the online application form.
- Fill out the application then enter your name on the signature line to electronically sign the document.
- Choose “credit card” or “bank withdrawal” and enter your payment information for the application fee (bank withdrawal is the preferred form of payment).
- Click “Submit” to transmit the form and your payment to EBGIS.
We will review your application carefully and notify you of the admissions decision by e-mail and/or post. If your application is approved you will receive an enrollment contract and additional information via e-mail.
If you decide to enroll your child at EBGIS, please submit the enrollment agreement and pay the required fees by the date indicated on your enrollment agreement. To submit your enrollment agreement:
- Open the enrollment agreement file that we will send you via DocuSign.
- Fill out required information as indicated.
- Sign the form via DocuSign where indicated and click “Finish”. Please note that both guardians need to electronically sign the agreement using the individual email link sent to their respective email addresses.
- Pay the required fees by check or online upon receipt of our electronic invoice.
After you have submitted the enrollment contract and paid the fees due, EBGIS will return a countersigned enrollment agreement to you together with instructions regarding other forms and information. Please note that you must submit additional enrollment documents before your child may begin attending classes.