How To Apply
We accept applications on a rolling basis if space is available.
Visit the School
We invite you to visit the school and experience our vibrant and engaging learning environment for yourself.
Join us for one of our online information sessions, scheduled tours or open house days, or if those dates aren’t convenient for you, arrange for a private visit. We offer online information sessions, conversations with our admissions team and faculty, and live campus tours. For older children we are also happy to arrange for a shadow day.
Submit Admissions Application
- Click on the “Apply Online” button on this page to access the online application form.
- Create or sign into your EBGIS BigSIS account.
- Fill out the application then enter your name on the signature line to electronically sign the document.
- Choose your form of payment for the application fee.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to submit the form and your payment to EBGIS.
An application will not be complete until EBGIS has received both your application form and the application fee.
After you’ve submitted your admissions application, we will invite you and your child for a follow-up visit. If geographic or scheduling challenges make an in-person visit impractical, we can arrange an online video conversation.
We will review your application carefully and notify you of the admissions decision by e-mail and/or post. If your application is approved you will receive an enrollment contract and additional information via e-mail.
Return Enrollment Agreement
If you decide to enroll your child at EBGIS, please submit the enrollment agreement and pay the required fees by the date indicated on your enrollment agreement. To submit your enrollment agreement:
- Log into your EBGIS BigSIS account.
- Claim and complete the enrollment agreement.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to submit the agreement and initial payment.
After you have submitted the enrollment contract and paid the fees due, EBGIS will reach out to you with instructions regarding other forms and information. Please note that you must submit additional enrollment documents before your child may begin attending classes.