The faculty and staff of EBGIS are a tightly knit group of educators and administrators united by a common passion for German language and culture, academic excellence, and the development of our students as unique individuals.
We draw our faculty from top-tier academic programs in Germany, other European countries, and the United States. EBGIS teachers are trained in an array of academic disciplines that mirror our curriculum and pedagogical approach. Our leadership brings a wide range of skill sets and perspectives to the school.
Teachers and staff at EBGIS are committed to providing an exceptional education for our students. A supportive learning environment that promotes autonomy and personal responsibility, modern teaching methods, differentiated learning opportunities, and project-based cooperative learning are fundamental to our success.
Teachers and staff selected to work at EBGIS excel in the following areas:
- Exceptional qualifications and training to meet our academic standards.
- Educational values aligned with the school's mission and guiding principles.
- Enthusiasm for school development and innovation.
- Active participation in the ongoing adaptation of teaching concepts and methodologies.
- Flexibility and openness to new ideas and changes.
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
- Ability to work in an international environment.
- Willingness to engage in regular communication with families.
- Empathy and respect for others.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Open positions at EBGIS are listed below on an ongoing basis. We encourage you to check back on this page frequently for updates. Also visit us on Lehrer Weltweit for current job openings and additional information. We welcome inquiries at any time.If you are interested in submitting a resume for consideration, we welcome you to do so! Please send an email with your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.